In order to reuse copyrighted Jones & Bartlett Learning material in any format, please download and complete the Permission Request Form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the material you are requesting has not been referenced to another source.
- A photocopy or scan of the requested material must be attached, faxed, or emailed to the Permissions department along with your permission form.
- No permission will be granted without a photocopy or scan of the requested material.
- For any intended electronic uses, please also note the below guidelines for online requests.
- You will receive notification within 30 days of receipt of your submission. An invoice will be sent under separate cover.
- Completed permission forms should be sent to:
Jones & Bartlett Learning
25 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803
Email: [email protected]
Online Request Policy
Jones & Bartlett Learning will consider requests to reproduce our copyrighted material online if the requests meet the following criteria:
- The website on which the material will be posted is password protected.
- The website on which the material will be posted has limited, restricted access.
- The material will be posted only for a set period of time as specified on the request form.
Only those requests submitted using the Jones & Bartlett Learning Permission Request Form will be considered. Electronic versions of images will not be provided.