The Ideal Laboratory Notebook for Maintaining Accurate, Thorough Notes in Your Research Lab
The Official Laboratory Research Notebook has been revised and updated to include information beneficial for both chemistry and biology courses. The notebook contains 75 consecutively numbered, carbonless duplicate pages, making it easy for students to tear out and submit their lab write-ups while still keeping an official copy. Each page is three-hole punched for notebook convenience.
The Notebook contains:
- Sargent-Welch’s Periodic Table of the Elements
- Table on Concentrations of Reagents
- Table of Useful Data Manipulations
- New Table of Densities
- Boiling Points of some common organic solvents
- Acid and Base Dissociation Constants
Talk to your dedicated Account Representative for money-saving bundle opportunities - contact your rep.
Features & Benefits
- Contains 75 consecutively numbered, carbonless duplicate pages, making it easy for students to tear out and submit their lab write-ups while still keeping an official copy.
- Each page is three-hole punched for notebook convenience.
- Available in three convenient sizes to choose from: 100 top-bound duplicate sets (ISBN: 978-1-284-02958-1); 50 side-bound duplicate sets (ISBN: 978-1-284-02960-4); and 75 side-bound duplicate sets (ISBN; 978-1-284-02962-8).
The Official Laboratory Research Notebook has been designed to be used with any course that requires a laboratory component:
- Biology – Introduction through Advanced
- Chemistry- General through Organic
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Founded in 1983, Jones & Bartlett Learning is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary education, post-secondary education, and professional markets. We develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284119473
- ISBN-13: 9781284119428
- ISBN-13: 9781284006575