www.EMT.EMSzone.com is specifically designed to complement Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Tenth Edition. This engaging companion website provides a wealth of resources that are free and available to all, including:
- Anatomy Review
- Crossword Puzzles
- Ready for Review
Your personal access code gives you special user privileges. Your access code provides free admission to additional interactive and mobile educational resources such as:
- The Tenth Edition Audio Book in mp3 format: Listen to your reading assignments during your commute, during your workout, or while walking your dog.
- Ambulance Calls and Assessment in Action Case Studies: Put your classroom knowledge to the test with these critical thinking exercises.
- Chapter Pretests: Discover your strengths and weaknesses.
- Interactive Skill Drills: Practice your skills in the safety of a virtual environment.
- Skill Evaluation Sheets: Keep track of your progress.
Please note: Online access to the companion Web site may be purchased separately by adding this product to the shopping cart. The textbook and Access Code may be purchased here.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
With more than 38,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (aaos.org or orthoinfo.org), is the premier not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals, champions the interests of patients and advances the highest quality of musculoskeletal health. Orthopaedic surgeons and the Academy are the authoritative sources of information for patients and the general public on musculoskeletal conditions, treatments and related issues.
More than one in four Americans have bone or joint health problems, making them the greatest cause of lost work days in the U.S. When orthopaedic surgeons restore mobility and reduce pain, they help people get back to work and to independent, productive lives. Orthopaedic surgeons keep this “Nation in Motion.” To learn more about A Nation in Motion campaign, or to read hundreds of patient stories or to submit your own story, visit ANationInMotion.org.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284120080
- ISBN-13: 9781284185614
- ISBN-13: 9781284040968