Learners are accessing and organizing information much differently than they did only a few years ago. Technology has changed the way students learn and educators teach. Highlighting innovative teaching techniques and real-world illustrations of the educational strategies, Innovative Teaching Strategies in Nursing and Related Health Professions, Eighth Edition goes beyond theory to offer practical application principles that educators can count on.
Here are 5 Reasons To Consider Adopting Innovative Teaching Strategies in Nursing and Related Health Professions for Your Nursing Education Course:
- Modern & Updated: Details the current trends in teaching strategies and educational technology that promote effective learning for today’s students. Read Chapter 1 →
- Practical & Applied: Goes beyond theory to offer practical guidance that helps educators use the strategies presented and anticipate challenges.
- Two NEW Chapters: Socializing Students to Professional Behaviors, addresses communication, standards of behavior in live class and clinical settings as well as online etiquette. Program Evaluation provides an updated focus on how faculty can participate in the evaluation process. See Complete Table of Contents →
- Global & Diverse: Chapters on blended learning and study abroad programs help future nurse educators gain a more diverse and increased global perspective.
- Pedagogical Features: Boxes and tables throughout highlight data, tips, and Teaching Examples, while end of chapter Discussion Questions help spur discussions in class or online.
Visit our site to learn more and request a review copy for course adoption consideration.