Health Care Provider CPR Interactive, Fourth Edition is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learned in the classroom and help them pinpoint any areas of weakness. This interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- In-depth reporting and documentation features to enable instructors to track students’ progress and achievements
- A tracking tool that holds students accountable for out-of-the classroom learning. Students are unable to “fast-forward” through the online lecture slides.
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles. The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
- Affordable pricing for even the most budget-conscious institutions
Learn more about the Health Care Provider CPR, Fourth Edition training program.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) provides education and practice management services for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals. The AAOS also serves as an advocate for improved patient care and informs the public about the science of orthopaedics. Founded at Northwestern University in 1933, the not-for-profit AAOS has grown from a small organization serving less than 500 members to the world's largest medical association of musculoskeletal specialists. The AAOS now serves about 36,000 members internationally.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284042559
- ISBN-13: 9781449641887
- ISBN-13: 9781449642211
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) exists to support quality emergency medical care and to promote the interests of emergency physicians. The Board of Directors has identified values that serve as the guiding principles for the specialty of emergency medicine. These values, and the objectives that follow, are the foundation of ACEP's planning processes and Council and Board actions. The values of the American College of Emergency Physicians are: Quality emergency care is a fundamental right and unobstructed access to emergency services should be available to all patients who perceive the need for emergency services. There is a body of knowledge unique to emergency medicine that requires continuing refinement and development. Physicians entering the practice of emergency medicine should be residency trained in emergency medicine. Quality emergency medicine is best practiced by qualified, credentialed emergency physicians. The best interests of patients are served when emergency physicians practice in a fair, equitable, and supportive environment. Emergency physicians have the responsibility to play the lead roles in the definition, management, evaluation, and improvement of quality emergency care.
The ACEP was founded in 1968 and is the world's oldest and largest and largest emergency medicine specialty organization. Today it represents more than 28,000 members and is the emergency medicine specialty society recognized as the acknowledged leader in emergency medicine.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284049701
- ISBN-13: 9781449641856
- ISBN-13: 9781449641924