If your fire station’s library is either nonexistent or filled with decades old manuals, now is the time to refresh it with a collection of the most up-to-date and highly-developed training resources available to the fire service. The new Fire Department Station eLibrary Package includes the most current eBook editions of the following best-selling titles:
- Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills, Evidence-Based Practices, Third Edition
- Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills, Canadian Edition Third Edition
- Hazardous Materials: Awareness and Operations, Second Edition
- Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator, Second Edition
- Fire Department Incident Safety Officer, Third Edition
- Fire Officer: Principles & Practice, Third Edition
- Chief Officer: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- Fire Investigator: Principles and Practice to NFPA 921 and 1033, Fourth Edition
- Principles of Fire Prevention, Third Edition
- Fire Protection Hydraulics and Water Supply, Third Edition
- Management in the Fire Service, Fifth Edition
- Occupational Safety and Health in Emergency Services, Fourth Edition
- Structural Firefighting: Strategy and Tactics, Third Edition
- Firefighting Strategy and Tactics, Third Edition?
This collection of market-leading resources is only available to fire service intuitions and may not be purchased by individuals. Access to the Fire Department Station eLibrary Package starts at just $139.00 per individual and significant quantity discounts are available. Upon purchase by a qualified fire service intuition, department members will be given an access code to gain access to any or all of the eBooks. Access will be granted for 365 days from the time the code is redeemed.
To learn how to equip your department with the Fire Department Station eLibrary Package, contact your Public Safety Specialist today.
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Founded in 1983, Jones & Bartlett Learning is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary education, post-secondary education, and professional markets. We develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284009163
- ISBN-13: 9781284009309
- ISBN-13: 9781284007800