First Aid, CPR, and AED Interactive, Seventh Edition is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learned in the classroom and help them pinpoint any areas of weakness. This interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- In-depth reporting and documentation features to enable instructors to track students’ progress and achievements
- A tracking tool that holds students accountable for out-of-the classroom learning. Students are unable to “fast-forward” through the online lecture slides.
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles. The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
- Affordable pricing for even the most budget-conscious institutions
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
With more than 38,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (aaos.org or orthoinfo.org), is the premier not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals, champions the interests of patients and advances the highest quality of musculoskeletal health. Orthopaedic surgeons and the Academy are the authoritative sources of information for patients and the general public on musculoskeletal conditions, treatments and related issues.
More than one in four Americans have bone or joint health problems, making them the greatest cause of lost work days in the U.S. When orthopaedic surgeons restore mobility and reduce pain, they help people get back to work and to independent, productive lives. Orthopaedic surgeons keep this “Nation in Motion.” To learn more about A Nation in Motion campaign, or to read hundreds of patient stories or to submit your own story, visit ANationInMotion.org.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284120080
- ISBN-13: 9781284185614
- ISBN-13: 9781284040968