Health Care Provider CPR Interactive, Fifth Edition is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learned in the classroom and help them pinpoint any areas of weakness. This interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- In-depth reporting and documentation features to enable instructors to track students’ progress and achievements
- A tracking tool that holds students accountable for out-of-the classroom learning. Students are unable to “fast-forward” through the online lecture slides.
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles. The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
- Affordable pricing for even the most budget-conscious institutions
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
With more than 38,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (aaos.org or orthoinfo.org), is the premier not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals, champions the interests of patients and advances the highest quality of musculoskeletal health. Orthopaedic surgeons and the Academy are the authoritative sources of information for patients and the general public on musculoskeletal conditions, treatments and related issues.
More than one in four Americans have bone or joint health problems, making them the greatest cause of lost work days in the U.S. When orthopaedic surgeons restore mobility and reduce pain, they help people get back to work and to independent, productive lives. Orthopaedic surgeons keep this “Nation in Motion.” To learn more about A Nation in Motion campaign, or to read hundreds of patient stories or to submit your own story, visit ANationInMotion.org.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284120080
- ISBN-13: 9781284134209
- ISBN-13: 9781284185614
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) exists to support quality emergency medical care and to promote the interests of emergency physicians. The Board of Directors has identified values that serve as the guiding principles for the specialty of emergency medicine. These values, and the objectives that follow, are the foundation of ACEP's planning processes and Council and Board actions. The values of the American College of Emergency Physicians are: Quality emergency care is a fundamental right and unobstructed access to emergency services should be available to all patients who perceive the need for emergency services. There is a body of knowledge unique to emergency medicine that requires continuing refinement and development. Physicians entering the practice of emergency medicine should be residency trained in emergency medicine. Quality emergency medicine is best practiced by qualified, credentialed emergency physicians. The best interests of patients are served when emergency physicians practice in a fair, equitable, and supportive environment. Emergency physicians have the responsibility to play the lead roles in the definition, management, evaluation, and improvement of quality emergency care.
The ACEP was founded in 1968 and is the world's oldest and largest and largest emergency medicine specialty organization. Today it represents more than 28,000 members and is the emergency medicine specialty society recognized as the acknowledged leader in emergency medicine.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284040999
- ISBN-13: 9781284124002
- ISBN-13: 9781284131086