The Navigate 2 Premier Access is a digital only Access Code that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, Virtual Security Cloud Labs, Interactive Lectures, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Includes Virtual Security Cloud Labs, delivered in a first-of-its-kind cloud computing environment using cutting edge technology. These hands-on labs provide a fully immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling students to test their skills with realistic security scenarios; scenarios they will encounter in their future careers.
- This “Virtual Sandbox” provides students with instant, unscheduled access to virtual lab from a fully hosted environment.
- Allows students to practice “white hat” hacking on an actual IT infrastructure.
- Unlike simulations, the Jones & Bartlett Learning Virtual Security Cloud Labs reproduce the complex challenges of the real-world without putting an institutions assets at risk.
- As part of a blended solution, these labs are an essential tool for catalyzing key course concepts through hands-on training.
- This style of engaging experiential learning is proven to deliver the highest retention among all training methodologies.
Richard E. Smith, PhD
Dr. Rick Smith, Ph.D., CISSP, is a writer, educator, and consultant who operates the Cryptosmith consulting practice. Dr. Smith has over 30 years of experience with computing systems, half of which has focused on information security. Dr. Smith also teaches at the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) and has taught at the University of Minnesota and Boston University.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284055931
- ISBN-13: 9781284071269
- ISBN-13: 9781284108385