The Review Guide for LPN/LVN Pre-Entrance Exam, Third Edition provides an overview of the math, science, and reading comprehension skills necessary for admission to LPN programs. This best-selling texts includes multiple choice questions and practice examinations in each of the three test areas: math, science, and reading comprehension. Also included are helpful tips for test preparation and becoming a more effective learner and test taker.
Features of the Third Edition:
- Steps for good test-taking
- Steps for developing reading skills
- New terms and definitions are introduced at the beginning of each section
- Explanation of math rules (divisibility, rounding, place value, exponents, equations, and much more)
- Detailing of laws and theories in word comprehension, mathematics, and science
- Notes pages at the end of the book
- Accompanied by a CD-ROM with questions for self-testing
National League for Nursing (NLN)
The National League for Nursing, founded in 1893, was the first organization for nursing in the United States and remains today the authority on nursing education.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9780763762711
- ISBN-13: 9780763718060
- ISBN-13: 9780763718077