Emergency Care Support First Aid, CPR, and AED Standard is the centre of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers instructor, student, and technology resources to better support instructors and prepare students. The text includes:
- Coverage of the 2005 UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
- Current information on injured and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format.
- Skills Drills: Offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills.
- Flowcharts: Reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures.
- Decision Tables: Provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take.
To place your order, or to receive a price quote, please call +44 (0) 1278 427800 or click here.
British Paramedic Association
The British Paramedic Association (College of Paramedics) exists to take forward the standards of education and practice for all those involved in providing professional health care. It recognizes however, that the foundation for good, safe care is based around those people who are faced with everyday accidents and emergencies whilst at home or at work, and the quality of their training and subsequent actions. The British Paramedic Association thus supports this resource as being an essential text for anyone undertaking first aid training, allowing them to give safe and effective care. Visit the British Paramedic Association online at www.BritishParamedic.org.uk.
Additional Titles by this Author
- ISBN-13: 9781284294231
- ISBN-13: 9780763764616
- ISBN-13: 9780763761820